Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Full Stop

Significant of an end; the full stop. In life you come across many twists and turns that when narrated out forms a strange pattern that defines you, that determines your life but at the end of each chapter you find the full stop. The dreaded end, the change is brought about by the small dot that even your eyes may miss, but the significance can not be lost out. I am a line, an I am meaningless without, you, my full stop. I will merge into another without you and form this hazy blur that will confuse. I am what I am because you stand there to support me. So think of life without a full stop anywhere would it have the meaning, that we find now?. The full stop, the end is what that leads to a beginning. Significant of a beginning; the full stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment